Nutfield Lane Level Crossing
Nutfield Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Nutfield Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.226 / 51°13'33"N
Longitude: -0.125 / 0°7'30"W
OS Eastings: 531021
OS Northings: 149091
OS Grid: TQ310490
Mapcode National: GBR JJ9.55W
Mapcode Global: VHGSB.SG80
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Nutfield Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Nutfield Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Nutfield CP
- Postcode: RH1 4JE
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 25 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2013
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 51
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Bletchingley and Nutfield
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
County Council Electoral Division: Godstone
Civil Parish/community: Nutfield
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Tandridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.