Old Court Level Crossing
Old Court Level Crossing Location Map
Old Court Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4917 / 52°29'30"N
Longitude: 1.1963 / 1°11'46"E
OS Eastings: 617090
OS Northings: 293006
OS Grid: TM170930
Mapcode National: GBR VHV.P8Q
Mapcode Global: VHL8P.PM9P
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Old Court Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Old Court
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Forncett CP
- Postcode: NR161JD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 103 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 86
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Forncett
District Council Ward: Forncett
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South Norfolk
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
County Council Electoral Division: West Depwade
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.