Oldlands Level Crossing
Aldingbourne, West Sussex
Oldlands Level Crossing Location Map
Oldlands Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8087 / 50°48'31"N
Longitude: -0.6575 / 0°39'26"W
OS Eastings: 494689
OS Northings: 101872
OS Grid: SU946018
Mapcode National: GBR FJN.8LS
Mapcode Global: FRA 96HY.RPM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Oldlands Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Oldlands
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Aldingbourne CP
- Postcode: PO229PD
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: BBR
- Distance: 24 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 152
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Aldingbourne
UK Parliament Constituency: Arundel and South Downs
District Council: Arun District Council
District Council Ward: Barnham
County Council Electoral Division: Fontwell
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.