Osbourne Road Level Crossing
Emerson Park, Havering
Osbourne Road Level Crossing Location Map
Osbourne Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5715 / 51°34'17"N
Longitude: 0.2086 / 0°12'30"E
OS Eastings: 553154
OS Northings: 188159
OS Grid: TQ531881
Mapcode National: GBR TD.P84
Mapcode Global: VHHN7.KRMN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Osbourne Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Osbourne Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Havering London Boro
- Postcode: RM112BJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ROU0
- Distance: 1 miles 19 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30
- Trains per day: 56
- 119 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
London Borough Ward: Emerson Park
Greater London Authority: Greater London Authority
London Assembly Constituency: Havering and Redbridge
London Borough: Havering Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Hornchurch and Upminster
European Region: London
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.