Park Lane Level Crossing
Park Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Park Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6391 / 53°38'20"N
Longitude: -1.1677 / 1°10'3"W
OS Eastings: 455127
OS Northings: 416161
OS Grid: SE551161
Mapcode National: GBR NV9C.07
Mapcode Global: WHDCH.1S7L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Park Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Park Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Norton CP
- Postcode: DN6 9BU
- Route: London North East
- ELR: KWS0
- Distance: 64 miles 46 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 32
- 2 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - 3 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Doncaster North
Civil Parish/community: Norton
Metropolitan District Ward: Norton & Askern
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.