Pentre Level Crossing
Pentre Level Crossing Location Map
Pentre Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2429 / 53°14'34"N
Longitude: -3.1179 / 3°7'4"W
OS Eastings: 325495
OS Northings: 372346
OS Grid: SJ254723
Mapcode National: GBR 6ZNY.S7
Mapcode Global: WH76T.2RK9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pentre Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pentre
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Flint Community
- Postcode: CH6 5ED
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CNH3
- Distance: 190 miles 67 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 95
- 30 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Delyn
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Delyn
Civil Parish/community: Flint Community
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Flint Oakenholt
Unitary Authority: Flintshire Council
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.