Peploe Lane Level Crossing
New Holland, North Lincolnshire
Peploe Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Peploe Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6956 / 53°41'44"N
Longitude: -0.3533 / 0°21'11"W
OS Eastings: 508825
OS Northings: 423386
OS Grid: TA088233
Mapcode National: GBR TTZP.9Z
Mapcode Global: WHGFY.KC0R
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Peploe Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Peploe Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: New Holland CP
- Postcode: DN197PS
- Route: London North East
- ELR: BAR0
- Distance: 106 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 18
- 7 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Cleethorpes
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Ferry
Civil Parish/community: New Holland
Unitary Authority: North Lincolnshire Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.