Rats Bottom Level Crossing
Pulborough, West Sussex
Rats Bottom Level Crossing Location Map
Rats Bottom Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9859 / 50°59'9"N
Longitude: -0.4758 / 0°28'32"W
OS Eastings: 507081
OS Northings: 121825
OS Grid: TQ070218
Mapcode National: GBR GJ3.0K3
Mapcode Global: FRA 96WH.Y6N
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rats Bottom Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rats Bottom
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Pulborough CP
- Postcode: RH202HR
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: TBH1
- Distance: 47 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 135
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Arundel and South Downs
District Council: Horsham District Council
Civil Parish/community: Pulborough
County Council Electoral Division: Pulborough
District Council Ward: Pulborough and Coldwatham
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.