Robin Hood Way Level Crossing
Robin Hood Way Level Crossing Location Map
Robin Hood Way Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1866 / 53°11'11"N
Longitude: -1.0744 / 1°4'27"W
OS Eastings: 461948
OS Northings: 365903
OS Grid: SK619659
Mapcode National: GBR 9G8.C5N
Mapcode Global: WHFGZ.G5MD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Robin Hood Way Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Robin Hood Way
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Edwinstowe CP
- Postcode: NG219RH
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HIM
- Distance: 16 miles 13 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 10
- 7 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: East Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Edwinstowe
District Council Ward: Edwinstowe & Clipstone
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Rufford
UK Parliament Constituency: Sherwood
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.