Robinsons Level Crossing
Robinsons Level Crossing Location Map
Robinsons Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1436 / 53°8'37"N
Longitude: -0.4008 / 0°24'2"W
OS Eastings: 507060
OS Northings: 361913
OS Grid: TF070619
Mapcode National: GBR GQ6.TQR
Mapcode Global: WHGJM.T79W
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Robinsons Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Robinsons
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Metheringham CP
- Postcode: LN4 3YG
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SPD2
- Distance: 73 miles 43 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 59
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Billinghay and Metheringham
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Metheringham
District Council Ward: Metheringham
District Council: North Kesteven District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Sleaford and North Hykeham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.