Roche Station Level Crossing
Roche Station Level Crossing Location Map
Roche Station Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4186 / 50°25'6"N
Longitude: -4.8384 / 4°50'18"W
OS Eastings: 198458
OS Northings: 61487
OS Grid: SW984614
Mapcode National: GBR ZT.HQDV
Mapcode Global: FRA 07RY.8W2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Roche Station Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Roche Station
- Crossing Type: Private Station footpath or Barrow Crossing
- Location: Roche CP
- Postcode: PL268LT
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 290 miles 42 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 14
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Crossing is near station
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Roche
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Roche
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.