Roskear Junction Level Crossing
Roskear Junction Level Crossing Location Map
Roskear Junction Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.2118 / 50°12'42"N
Longitude: -5.2933 / 5°17'35"W
OS Eastings: 165131
OS Northings: 39838
OS Grid: SW651398
Mapcode National: GBR FX93.XVN
Mapcode Global: VH12J.6XHZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Roskear Junction Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Roskear Junction
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Camborne CP
- Postcode: TR148UN
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 313 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 42
- 966 Vehicles
- 446 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Camborne
UK Parliament Constituency: Camborne and Redruth
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Camborne Trelowarren
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.