Rough Level Crossing
Rough Level Crossing Location Map
Rough Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3283 / 51°19'41"N
Longitude: 1.3312 / 1°19'52"E
OS Eastings: 632169
OS Northings: 164072
OS Grid: TR321640
Mapcode National: GBR X0H.MDH
Mapcode Global: VHLGD.1W32
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rough Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rough
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing with Whistleboards
- Location: Minster CP
- Postcode: CT124HW
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR0
- Distance: 82 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 135
- 9 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Gates or stiles
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (06:00 to 23:59)
County Council Electoral Division: Birchington and Villages
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Minster
UK Parliament Constituency: North Thanet
European Region: South East
District Council: Thanet District Council
District Council Ward: Thanet Villages
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.