Rowen Level Crossing
Dyffryn Ardudwy, Gwynedd
Rowen Level Crossing Location Map
Rowen Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7762 / 52°46'34"N
Longitude: -4.0992 / 4°5'57"W
OS Eastings: 258496
OS Northings: 321906
OS Grid: SH584219
Mapcode National: GBR 5R.Y0QV
Mapcode Global: WH56D.0H92
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rowen Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rowen
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Dyffryn Ardudwy Community
- Postcode: LL432AD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 104 miles 59 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Dyffryn Ardudwy
Civil Parish/community: Dyffryn Ardudwy Community
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.