Ruskington North Level Crossing
Ruskington North Level Crossing Location Map
Ruskington North Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.0501 / 53°3'0"N
Longitude: -0.3785 / 0°22'42"W
OS Eastings: 508791
OS Northings: 351542
OS Grid: TF087515
Mapcode National: GBR GRD.TBB
Mapcode Global: WHGK1.5L1L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ruskington North Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ruskington North
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ruskington CP
- Postcode: NG349TP
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SPD2
- Distance: 66 miles 34 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 59
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
District Council: North Kesteven District Council
Civil Parish/community: Ruskington
District Council Ward: Ruskington
County Council Electoral Division: Ruskington and Cranwell
UK Parliament Constituency: Sleaford and North Hykeham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.