Salhouse Station Level Crossing
Salhouse Station Level Crossing Location Map
Salhouse Station Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6751 / 52°40'30"N
Longitude: 1.3911 / 1°23'28"E
OS Eastings: 629352
OS Northings: 314002
OS Grid: TG293140
Mapcode National: GBR WH9.BHS
Mapcode Global: WHMTH.B0PZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Salhouse Station Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Salhouse Station
- Crossing Type: Private Station footpath or Barrow Crossing
- Location: Salhouse CP
- Postcode: NR136NZ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WHC1
- Distance: 5 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 38
- 21 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is Near a Station
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Salhouse
County Council Electoral Division: Wroxham
District Council Ward: Wroxham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.