School Lane Level Crossing
School Lane Level Crossing Location Map
School Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.583 / 52°34'58"N
Longitude: 1.5027 / 1°30'9"E
OS Eastings: 637387
OS Northings: 304117
OS Grid: TG373041
Mapcode National: GBR XKY.2Q6
Mapcode Global: WHMTY.1BTN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of School Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: School Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Cantley CP
- Postcode: NR133SB
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 9 miles 38 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- 3 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
Civil Parish/community: Cantley
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.