School Lane Level Crossing
School Lane Level Crossing Location Map
School Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.407 / 53°24'25"N
Longitude: -1.0147 / 1°0'52"W
OS Eastings: 465598
OS Northings: 390469
OS Grid: SK655904
Mapcode National: GBR PYC1.3F
Mapcode Global: WHFFV.DM1H
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of School Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: School Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Scrooby CP
- Postcode: DN106AU
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 145 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125 mph
- Trains per day: 199
- 9 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
District Council Ward: Blyth
County Council Electoral Division: Blyth and Harworth
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Scrooby
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.