Sevenoaks Level Crossing
Sevenoaks Level Crossing Location Map
Sevenoaks Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2981 / 51°17'53"N
Longitude: 0.2202 / 0°13'12"E
OS Eastings: 554882
OS Northings: 157782
OS Grid: TQ548577
Mapcode National: GBR VT.05Q
Mapcode Global: VHHPL.RMSQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Sevenoaks Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Sevenoaks
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Seal CP
- Postcode: TN150BY
- Route: Kent
- ELR: SBJ
- Distance: 25 miles 67 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 86
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Seal
District Council Ward: Seal and Weald
UK Parliament Constituency: Sevenoaks
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks East
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.