Shepley No.2 Level Crossing
Shepley No.2 Level Crossing Location Map
Shepley No.2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.591 / 53°35'27"N
Longitude: -1.7129 / 1°42'46"W
OS Eastings: 419101
OS Northings: 410532
OS Grid: SE191105
Mapcode National: GBR JVGX.YF
Mapcode Global: WHCB8.NZJX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Shepley No.2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Shepley No.2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Kirkburton CP
- Postcode: HD8 8JJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: PEH0
- Distance: 6 miles 65 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 38
- 15 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dewsbury
Civil Parish/community: Kirkburton
Metropolitan District Ward: Kirkburton
Metropolitan District: Kirklees Borough Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.