Skoulding Level Crossing
Skoulding Level Crossing Location Map
Skoulding Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5191 / 52°31'8"N
Longitude: 1.631 / 1°37'51"E
OS Eastings: 646435
OS Northings: 297438
OS Grid: TM464974
Mapcode National: GBR YSK.54P
Mapcode Global: VHM66.7Y28
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Skoulding Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Skoulding
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Haddiscoe CP
- Postcode: NR325QT
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 16 miles 72 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 39
- 1 Vehicles
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Clavering
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Haddiscoe
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South Norfolk
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
District Council Ward: Thurlton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.