Slimbridge 46 Level Crossing
Slimbridge 46 Level Crossing Location Map
Slimbridge 46 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.7167 / 51°43'0"N
Longitude: -2.3727 / 2°22'21"W
OS Eastings: 374349
OS Northings: 202060
OS Grid: SO743020
Mapcode National: GBR 0LF.6ZC
Mapcode Global: VH951.T3JT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Slimbridge 46 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Slimbridge 46
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Slimbridge CP
- Postcode: GL2 7DW
- Route: Western
- ELR: BGL2
- Distance: 105 miles 79 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 105
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Hardwicke and Severn
District Council Ward: Severn
Civil Parish/community: Slimbridge
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Stroud
District Council: Stroud District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.