Solomons 1 Level Crossing
St Enoder, Cornwall
Solomons 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Solomons 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4079 / 50°24'28"N
Longitude: -4.8939 / 4°53'38"W
OS Eastings: 194466
OS Northings: 60452
OS Grid: SW944604
Mapcode National: GBR ZQ.WFR3
Mapcode Global: FRA 07MZ.57J
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Solomons 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Solomons 1
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: St. Enoder CP
- Postcode: TR9 6HP
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 293 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 14
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
Civil Parish/community: St Enoder
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): St Enoder
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.