St. Mary's Level Crossing
St. Mary's Level Crossing Location Map
St. Mary's Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.7189 / 51°43'7"N
Longitude: -2.1662 / 2°9'58"W
OS Eastings: 388616
OS Northings: 202249
OS Grid: SO886022
Mapcode National: GBR 1N0.55G
Mapcode Global: VH955.D2P4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of St. Mary's Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: St. Mary's
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manually Controlled Gates
- Location: Minchinhampton CP
- Postcode: GL6 8PZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM1
- Distance: 98 miles 64 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 34
- 54 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Controlled by Signaller
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Minchinhampton
County Council Electoral Division: Minchinhampton
District Council Ward: Minchinhampton
European Region: South West
District Council: Stroud District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: The Cotswolds
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.