Stagholt Level Crossing
Stagholt Level Crossing Location Map
Stagholt Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.7704 / 51°46'13"N
Longitude: -2.2835 / 2°17'0"W
OS Eastings: 380534
OS Northings: 208003
OS Grid: SO805080
Mapcode National: GBR 0KR.ZDP
Mapcode Global: VH94Q.CRNQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stagholt Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stagholt
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Standish CP
- Postcode: GL103DJ
- Route: Western
- ELR: BGL2
- Distance: 100 miles 73 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 118
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Eastington and Standish
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Standish
County Council Electoral Division: Stonehouse
UK Parliament Constituency: Stroud
District Council: Stroud District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.