Staverton Farm Level Crossing
Staverton Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Staverton Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3508 / 51°21'3"N
Longitude: -2.1926 / 2°11'33"W
OS Eastings: 386680
OS Northings: 161324
OS Grid: ST866613
Mapcode National: GBR 1SF.BGK
Mapcode Global: VH96W.Y96S
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Staverton Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Staverton Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Holt CP
- Postcode: BA146RH
- Route: Western
- ELR: WEY
- Distance: 103 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 24
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Chippenham
Civil Parish/community: Holt
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Holt and Staverton
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.