Steeds Lane Level Crossing
Steeds Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Steeds Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1034 / 51°6'12"N
Longitude: 0.8778 / 0°52'40"E
OS Eastings: 601568
OS Northings: 137730
OS Grid: TR015377
Mapcode National: GBR SYM.LRZ
Mapcode Global: VHKKV.5JDG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Steeds Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Steeds Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Kingsnorth CP
- Postcode: TN261NH
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ATH
- Distance: 58 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 46
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford Rural South
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Kingsnorth
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: Weald East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.