Stennetts 2 Level Crossing
Stennetts 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Stennetts 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0802 / 52°4'48"N
Longitude: 1.2338 / 1°14'1"E
OS Eastings: 621681
OS Northings: 247361
OS Grid: TM216473
Mapcode National: GBR VNY.DRY
Mapcode Global: VHLBN.BZM6
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stennetts 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stennetts 2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Playford CP
- Postcode: IP6 9DX
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 75 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 35
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Carlford
UK Parliament Constituency: Central Suffolk and North Ipswich
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Fynn Valley
Civil Parish/community: Playford
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.