Stokyn Lodge Level Crossing
Stokyn Lodge Level Crossing Location Map
Stokyn Lodge Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2991 / 53°17'56"N
Longitude: -3.2236 / 3°13'25"W
OS Eastings: 318546
OS Northings: 378717
OS Grid: SJ185787
Mapcode National: GBR 5ZX9.W2
Mapcode Global: WH76K.GB5N
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stokyn Lodge Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stokyn Lodge
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Sir y Fflint - Flintshire
- Postcode: CH8 9DP
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CNH3
- Distance: 196 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 95
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Delyn
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Delyn
Unitary Authority: Flintshire Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Mostyn
Civil Parish/community: Mostyn Community
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.