Stonea Level Crossing
Stonea Level Crossing Location Map
Stonea Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5183 / 52°31'5"N
Longitude: 0.1493 / 0°8'57"E
OS Eastings: 545934
OS Northings: 293328
OS Grid: TL459933
Mapcode National: GBR L3N.2L3
Mapcode Global: VHHHK.JYTV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stonea Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stonea
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Wimblington CP
- Postcode: PE150DU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: EMP
- Distance: 82 miles 4 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 171
- 621 Vehicles
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
District Council Ward: Doddington & Wimblington
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Fenland District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Forty Foot
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish/community: Wimblington
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.