Strumpshaw Level Crossing
Strumpshaw Level Crossing Location Map
Strumpshaw Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6042 / 52°36'15"N
Longitude: 1.4594 / 1°27'34"E
OS Eastings: 634348
OS Northings: 306331
OS Grid: TG343063
Mapcode National: GBR XKH.PSX
Mapcode Global: WHMTQ.DS6Y
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Strumpshaw Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Strumpshaw
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Strumpshaw CP
- Postcode: NR134HR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 7 miles 11 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 54
- 32 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Strumpshaw
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.