Suggitts Lane Level Crossing
Sidney Sussex, North East Lincolnshire
Suggitts Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Suggitts Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.5683 / 53°34'5"N
Longitude: -0.0386 / 0°2'19"W
OS Eastings: 529987
OS Northings: 409751
OS Grid: TA299097
Mapcode National: GBR XW55.FL
Mapcode Global: WHHHT.CKVV
- Name: Suggitts Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: North East Lincolnshire (B)
- Postcode: DN357JH
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 111 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
2 (Very High)
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 54
- 578 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Cleethorpes
Unitary Authority: North East Lincolnshire Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Sidney Sussex
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.