Tetheringrass Lane Level Crossing
Tetheringrass Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Tetheringrass Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.4089 / 53°24'31"N
Longitude: -0.826 / 0°49'33"W
OS Eastings: 478136
OS Northings: 390870
OS Grid: SK781908
Mapcode National: GBR QYN0.YQ
Mapcode Global: WHFFY.8LW1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tetheringrass Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tetheringrass Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Beckingham CP
- Postcode: DN104PN
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SPD4
- Distance: 101 miles 54 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 24
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
Civil Parish/community: Beckingham
District Council Ward: Beckingham
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Misterton
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.