The Walnuts Level Crossing
The Walnuts Level Crossing Location Map
The Walnuts Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9758 / 52°58'33"N
Longitude: -0.2862 / 0°17'10"W
OS Eastings: 515176
OS Northings: 343428
OS Grid: TF151434
Mapcode National: GBR GSH.DGH
Mapcode Global: WHHLL.KGYH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of The Walnuts Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: The Walnuts
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Heckington CP
- Postcode: NG349LR
- Route: London North East
- ELR: GRS2
- Distance: 126 miles 4 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 32
- 1 Vehicle
- 1 Pedestrian or Cyclist
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: East Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Heckington
District Council Ward: Heckington Rural
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
District Council: North Kesteven District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Sleaford and North Hykeham
County Council Electoral Division: Sleaford Rural South
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.