Tollerton Level Crossing
Tollerton, North Yorkshire
Tollerton Level Crossing Location Map
Tollerton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.0786 / 54°4'42"N
Longitude: -1.2181 / 1°13'5"W
OS Eastings: 451254
OS Northings: 465021
OS Grid: SE512650
Mapcode National: GBR MPY8.2P
Mapcode Global: WHD9B.8R65
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tollerton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tollerton
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Tollerton CP
- Postcode: YO611RE
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM5
- Distance: 10 miles 4 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125
- Trains per day: 268
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Easingwold
District Council Ward: Easingwold
District Council: Hambleton District Council
County Council: North Yorkshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Thirsk and Malton
Civil Parish/community: Tollerton
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.