Toton No.4 Level Crossing
Toton & Chilwell Meadows, Nottinghamshire
Toton No.4 Level Crossing Location Map
Toton No.4 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.918 / 52°55'4"N
Longitude: -1.2805 / 1°16'49"W
OS Eastings: 448477
OS Northings: 335860
OS Grid: SK484358
Mapcode National: GBR 7GN.13M
Mapcode Global: WHDGX.9XHC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Toton No.4 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Toton No.4
- Crossing Type: Private Automatic Open Crossing
- Location: Broxtowe District (B)
- Postcode: NG9 7BW
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: ZTCC
- Distance: 122 miles 24 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- 414 Vehicles
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Broxtowe
District Council: Broxtowe Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Chilwell and Toton
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council Ward: Toton & Chilwell Meadows
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.