Trees Level Crossing
Trees Level Crossing Location Map
Trees Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4397 / 51°26'22"N
Longitude: 0.4097 / 0°24'34"E
OS Eastings: 567576
OS Northings: 173942
OS Grid: TQ675739
Mapcode National: GBR NMM.NDM
Mapcode Global: VHJLL.12YN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Trees Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Trees
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Gravesham District (B)
- Postcode: DA122HR
- Route: Kent
- ELR: HDR
- Distance: 25 miles 66 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 191
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Chalk
UK Parliament Constituency: Gravesham
District Council: Gravesham Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Gravesham East
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.