Trimley Level Crossing
Trimley St Martin, Suffolk
Trimley Level Crossing Location Map
Trimley Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.9883 / 51°59'17"N
Longitude: 1.3036 / 1°18'12"E
OS Eastings: 626925
OS Northings: 237362
OS Grid: TM269373
Mapcode National: GBR WRJ.6DP
Mapcode Global: VHLC8.K903
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Trimley Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Trimley
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Trimley St. Martin CP
- Postcode: IP110SA
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: FEL
- Distance: 81 miles 57 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 102
- 12 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Felixstowe North and Trimley
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
District Council Ward: The Trimleys
Civil Parish/community: Trimley St Martin
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.