Trinity Lane Level Crossing
Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
Trinity Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Trinity Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6916 / 51°41'29"N
Longitude: -0.0255 / 0°1'31"W
OS Eastings: 536575
OS Northings: 201048
OS Grid: TL365010
Mapcode National: GBR JS.47V
Mapcode Global: VHGQ2.HRW3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Trinity Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Trinity Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Broxbourne District (B)
- Postcode: EN8 7EP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 13 miles 22 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2014
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 370
- 6 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Broxbourne
District Council: Broxbourne Borough Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Hertfordshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Waltham Cross
District Council Ward: Waltham Cross
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.