Tymelin Terrace Level Crossing
Tymelin Terrace Level Crossing Location Map
Tymelin Terrace Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5999 / 51°35'59"N
Longitude: -3.0729 / 3°4'22"W
OS Eastings: 325786
OS Northings: 189556
OS Grid: ST257895
Mapcode National: GBR J2.BHR6
Mapcode Global: VH7BB.P1BT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tymelin Terrace Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tymelin Terrace
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Rogerstone Community
- Postcode: NP109GE
- Route: Wales
- ELR: WVL0
- Distance: 4 miles 15 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2022
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40
- Trains per day: 36
- 28 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Newport Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Newport West
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Newport West
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Rogerstone
Civil Parish/community: Rogerstone Community
Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales East
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.