Uffington And Barnack Level Crossing
Uffington And Barnack Level Crossing Location Map
Uffington And Barnack Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6467 / 52°38'48"N
Longitude: -0.4173 / 0°25'2"W
OS Eastings: 507179
OS Northings: 306616
OS Grid: TF071066
Mapcode National: GBR FW1.3B5
Mapcode Global: WHGLY.KQJV
- Name: Uffington And Barnack
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Barnack CP
- Postcode: PE9 3AD
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: PMJ
- Distance: 12 miles 75 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 76
- 1797 Vehicles
- 84 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- RD Visibility
- Crossing Approach
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Barnack
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Barnack
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: North West Cambridgeshire
Unitary Authority: Peterborough City Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.