Umberleigh Barton 2 Level Crossing
Umberleigh Barton 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Umberleigh Barton 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0058 / 51°0'20"N
Longitude: -3.9961 / 3°59'45"W
OS Eastings: 260050
OS Northings: 124834
OS Grid: SS600248
Mapcode National: GBR KT.JX25
Mapcode Global: FRA 26JG.70B
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Umberleigh Barton 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Umberleigh Barton 2
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Atherington CP
- Postcode: EX379DX
- Route: Western
- ELR: NDN
- Distance: 205 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 28
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Atherington
District Council Ward: Chittlehampton
County Council Electoral Division: Chulmleigh and Swimbridge
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Devon
District Council: North Devon Council
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.