Vicarage Level Crossing
Milton Regis, Kent
Vicarage Level Crossing Location Map
Vicarage Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3552 / 51°21'18"N
Longitude: 0.7281 / 0°43'41"E
OS Eastings: 590049
OS Northings: 165326
OS Grid: TQ900653
Mapcode National: GBR QRN.YR2
Mapcode Global: VHKJL.K6RF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Vicarage Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Vicarage
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Swale District (B)
- Postcode: ME102LB
- Route: Kent
- ELR: SEJ2
- Distance: 44 miles 58 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 86
- 108 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Large Numbers of users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council Ward: Milton Regis
UK Parliament Constituency: Sittingbourne and Sheppey
European Region: South East
District Council: Swale Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Swale Central
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.