Wainfleet Bypass Level Crossing
Wainfleet Bypass Level Crossing Location Map
Wainfleet Bypass Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.106 / 53°6'21"N
Longitude: 0.2458 / 0°14'44"E
OS Eastings: 550438
OS Northings: 358889
OS Grid: TF504588
Mapcode National: GBR LXY.8Z2
Mapcode Global: WHJMD.R676
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wainfleet Bypass Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wainfleet Bypass
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Half Barriers
- Location: Croft CP
- Postcode: PE244AF
- Route: London North East
- ELR: GRS4
- Distance: 4 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 30
- 5508 Vehicles
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 3 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Road traffic light signals
- Half barrier equipment
- Audible alarm
UK Parliament Constituency: Boston and Skegness
Civil Parish/community: Croft
District Council Ward: Croft
District Council: East Lindsey District Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Wainfleet and Burgh
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.