Wargrave Level Crossing
Wargrave Level Crossing Location Map
Wargrave Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.499 / 51°29'56"N
Longitude: -0.8769 / 0°52'36"W
OS Eastings: 478057
OS Northings: 178379
OS Grid: SU780783
Mapcode National: GBR C56.TB3
Mapcode Global: VHDWN.RL87
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wargrave Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wargrave
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wargrave CP
- Postcode: RG108EX
- Route: Western
- ELR: HEN0
- Distance: 32 miles 73 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 68
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is Near a Station
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Maidenhead
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Remenham, Wargrave and Ruscombe
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Wargrave
Unitary Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.