Warminster 18 Level Crossing
Warminster 18 Level Crossing Location Map
Warminster 18 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.215 / 51°12'54"N
Longitude: -2.1879 / 2°11'16"W
OS Eastings: 386973
OS Northings: 146219
OS Grid: ST869462
Mapcode National: GBR 1TZ.RNR
Mapcode Global: VH97H.1Q6F
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Warminster 18 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Warminster 18
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Warminster CP
- Postcode: BA128TN
- Route: Western
- ELR: SAL0
- Distance: 113 miles 59 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 80
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Civil Parish/community: Warminster
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Warminster West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.