Warningcamp No. 2 Level Crossing
Warningcamp, West Sussex
Warningcamp No. 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Warningcamp No. 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8558 / 50°51'20"N
Longitude: -0.5381 / 0°32'17"W
OS Eastings: 502995
OS Northings: 107271
OS Grid: TQ029072
Mapcode National: GBR GKK.8RF
Mapcode Global: FRA 96RV.45M
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Warningcamp No. 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Warningcamp No. 2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Warningcamp CP
- Postcode: BN189QY
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: TBH1
- Distance: 57 miles 52 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 132
- 25 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Arundel and South Downs
County Council Electoral Division: Arundel and Wick
District Council Ward: Arundel & Walberton
District Council: Arun District Council
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Warningcamp
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.