Warren House Level Crossing
Warren House Level Crossing Location Map
Warren House Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.0843 / 53°5'3"N
Longitude: -1.2345 / 1°14'4"W
OS Eastings: 451369
OS Northings: 354390
OS Grid: SK513543
Mapcode National: GBR 8FX.LQ8
Mapcode Global: WHDG5.0QFX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Warren House Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Warren House
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Minature Stop lights
- Location: Ashfield District
- Postcode: NG179AQ
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: RAC
- Distance: 135 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- 8 Vehicles
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - 3 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashfield
District Council: Ashfield District Council
European Region: East Midlands
District Council Ward: Kingsway
County Council Electoral Division: Kirkby in Ashfield South
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.