Waterloo Level Crossing
Wokingham Without, Wokingham
Waterloo Level Crossing Location Map
Waterloo Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4059 / 51°24'21"N
Longitude: -0.8105 / 0°48'37"W
OS Eastings: 482834
OS Northings: 168096
OS Grid: SU828680
Mapcode National: GBR D7R.ZW7
Mapcode Global: VHDX2.WXWN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Waterloo Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Waterloo
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Half Barriers
- Location: Wokingham Without CP
- Postcode: RG402JU
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: RDG1
- Distance: 34 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
2 (Very High)
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 106
- 2916 Vehicles
- 90 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Half barrier equipment
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
UK Parliament Constituency: Bracknell
European Region: South East
Unitary Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Civil Parish/community: Wokingham Without
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Wokingham Without
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.