Welney Road Level Crossing
Welney Road Level Crossing Location Map
Welney Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4915 / 52°29'29"N
Longitude: 0.1866 / 0°11'11"E
OS Eastings: 548555
OS Northings: 290423
OS Grid: TL485904
Mapcode National: GBR M57.S00
Mapcode Global: VHHHS.6M0W
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Welney Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Welney Road
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Half Barriers
- Location: Manea CP
- Postcode: PE150HW
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: EMP
- Distance: 79 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 176
- 270 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Half barrier equipment
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Fenland District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Forty Foot
Civil Parish/community: Manea
District Council Ward: Manea
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.